This article describes how to stream directly to Streamboxy via RTMP using VMIX Encoder.
- You have a VMIX Encoder with the latest firmware
- Your VMIX Encoder is connected to the internet via Ethernet + router and online
- Your internet upstream speed is at least 12 Mbits for a smooth 1080p stream with up to 30 frames per second
- Your firewall allows outgoing TCP connections via ports 2935 and 2936 (RTMPS) and optionally allows TCP ports 1935 and 1936 as fallback (RTMP)
- You have created a livestream in Streamboxy and have the permission to manage the upstream
Procedure for the VMIX encoder settings
Set the settings as follows: