What is this article about?
This article describes the execution of the event in the Stage (event interface) after the event has already been configured in the Backstage (settings interface).
In this example, an event with a session (conference) was created in the backstage. This conference should now be started.
In 6 steps through your first event
- Switch from the backstage to the stage of your event by clicking on the "Go to event" button.
- Click on the "Change room" session that opens.
- Click on the session administration (tool icon) and open the room for speakers.
- Now the speaker can make settings for his microphone, speaker and camera in advance and test them by clicking on the "Join conference" button.
- If all the settings are correct, the event can be started for attendees.
- When the event is over, the room for participants must be stoped.