Where can I find the setting options of the user registration?
As an organizer you can configure the user registration in the STREAMBOXY Backstage.
There you click on "Edit session".
There are four setting options:
- Nobody (access to the stage is only possible with a backstage access, therefore not activated)
- Registered (Tenant) Users (Is only possible with a use of the STREAMBOXY portal)
- Anonymous User (User registration via registration link)
- Direct access (registration with just the name and direct event entrance)
Now to enable user self-registration for your use case, click on one of the displayed boxes.
Further information necessary for the configuration of the user registration will appear.
The selection registered (Tenant) users has the following setting options
- Invite e-mail after registration / approval is completed
- Send reminders before event
- Sign-up approval
The Anonymous selection has extensive setting options with which you can create a user registration form as a landing page, which has been directly linked to your event.
The components of the anonymous user registration are:
The setting options for anonymous user registration can be read in the linked article.
Selecting Direct access allows your participants to access your event without a comprehensive registration form. When registering, only the name is entered to ensure that interaction tools such as the chat or Q&A can still be used.
An email address is generated automatically. For this reason, no mailings can be sent to participants using this registration method.
After entering their name and data protection information, participants will be forwarded directly to the event.
If the browser window is closed, the participant can only take part in the event again by registering again.