Where can I find the setting options of the user registration?
As an organizer you can configure the user registration in the STREAMBOXY Backstage.
There you click on "Edit session".
Under the item "User Sign-up" you will find the possibility to activate the user registration for your use case.
There are three setting options:
- Nobody (access to the stage is only possible with a backstage access, therefore not activated)
- Registered (Tenant) Users (Is only possible with a use of the STREAMBOXY portal)
- Anonymous User (User registration via registration link)
Now to enable user self-registration for your use case, click on one of the displayed boxes.
Further information necessary for the configuration of the user registration will appear.
Registered (Tenant) Users
The selection registered (Tenant) users has the following setting options
- Invite e-mail after registration / approval is completed
- Send reminders before event
- Sign-up approval
According to your settings of the custom mail templates, with the hooks set, the emails will be sent.
Anonymus user registration
The Anonymous selection has extensive setting options with which you can create a user registration form as a landing page, which has been directly linked to your event.
The components of the anonymous user registration are:
- Registration link
- Embed code
- Custom description for terms approval
- Show summary
- Double Opt In
- Redirect after registration is completed
- On site participants after registration
- Form Editor
The setting options for anonymous user registration can be read in the linked article.